Welcome to Carisbrooke Court
Cape Town, South Africa
Sale Price : ZAR 3,700,000
Circa 1927. Secure lock up and go top level corner apartment overlooking the False Bay and St James. Located within an urban conservation area.
Apartment is 120 square meters currently configured as an entrance gallery, a kitchen, a laundry, a bathroom, a bedroom-library, a lounge and a sea gallery In addition, the apartment has a large garage at the ground level.
Some unique amenities and features are:
- 5 minute walk to St. James tidal sea pool.
- 10 minute walk to St. James train station.
- 20 minute walk to Kalk Bay village.
- 10 minute drive to the Organic Zone food market.
- 40 minute drive to Cape Town city centre.
Carisbrooke Court has a communal courtyard with indigenous garden and mountain view and may be used for braais. This location is a whale watching vantage point in spring.
- Monthly municipal cost ZAR 1,500.
- Monthly levy cost ZAR 2,800
email@example.com (Arthur Faulkner)
Tel. +27 (21) 782-9786 | +27 (83) 337-4406